EPA gathers the parents associations in Europe which together represent more than 150 million parents. EPA works in partnership both to represent and give to parents a powerful voice in the development of education policies and decisions at European level. In the field of education, EPA aims to promote the active participation of parents and the recognition of their central place as the primary responsible of the education of their children.
- 40 years of INGOs at the Council of Europe
- “The Whole-Person Approach” . Report on the 6th FEAD Network Meeting
- Learning to Live Together: A Shared Commitment to Democracy - Report
- 4 years of the European Alliance for Apprenticeships
- Over 250 non-governmental organisations launch alternative vision for Europe
- Parents must not be punished but given the right to choose