EPA gathers the parents associations in Europe which together represent more than 150 million parents. EPA works in partnership both to represent and give to parents a powerful voice in the development of education policies and decisions at European level. In the field of education, EPA aims to promote the active participation of parents and the recognition of their central place as the primary responsible of the education of their children.
- Have your say on Erasmus+
- New EU Commission plans on returns and detention will create more harm and suffering
- Stop Cyberbullying - campaign in Catalonia to educate parents
- Forum on Leadership Policy on Equity and Learning: Take it to the Students
- Competition hihglighting STEM for 10+ children
- Your opportunity to influence the Key Competences framework in the EU