EPA gathers the parents associations in Europe which together represent more than 150 million parents. EPA works in partnership both to represent and give to parents a powerful voice in the development of education policies and decisions at European level. In the field of education, EPA aims to promote the active participation of parents and the recognition of their central place as the primary responsible of the education of their children.
- Culture and Education for All: Building the Skills for More Resilient Societies
- The 9th FEAD Network Meeting Highlights
- Investing in People – The Way Forward
- Mutual recognition of qualifications and study periods abroad - EU public consultation until 19 February
- Join the little dragon
- Safer Internet Day 2018 – Better internet starts with empowerment