EPA gathers the parents associations in Europe which together represent more than 150 million parents. EPA works in partnership both to represent and give to parents a powerful voice in the development of education policies and decisions at European level. In the field of education, EPA aims to promote the active participation of parents and the recognition of their central place as the primary responsible of the education of their children.
- European Commission fails to acknowledge parents’ role in education on the eve of the Global Day of Parents
- Parents’ contribution to the mid-term review of Erasmus+
- New Education should be based on Soft Skills
- Happy Onlife toolkit for safer internet use
- The World Celebrates Parents as Educators Today
- Key competences are key for 21st century education systems