EPA gathers the parents associations in Europe which together represent more than 150 million parents. EPA works in partnership both to represent and give to parents a powerful voice in the development of education policies and decisions at European level. In the field of education, EPA aims to promote the active participation of parents and the recognition of their central place as the primary responsible of the education of their children.
- Parents are there to help #KidsTakeOver on Universal Children's Day
- Role of NGO’s in the Holocaust Remembrance activities
- The Post-2020 MFF Must Invest In Children And Aim To End Child Poverty
- Protecting Children in Audiovisual Media Services -Current and Future Measures workshop report
- Inspiring school leaders
- Books and screens and the reading brain - conference in Vilnius