EPA gathers the parents associations in Europe which together represent more than 150 million parents. EPA works in partnership both to represent and give to parents a powerful voice in the development of education policies and decisions at European level. In the field of education, EPA aims to promote the active participation of parents and the recognition of their central place as the primary responsible of the education of their children.
- DigiLitEY Think Tank meeting in London – report
- The Future of Europe is a Learning Europe
- Expert concerns about the General Data Protection Regulation
- The Europe we want: Just, Sustainable, Democratic and Inclusive
- Cementing civil society’s role in protecting the European Project
- Have your say on Erasmus+