EPA gathers the parents associations in Europe which together represent more than 150 million parents. EPA works in partnership both to represent and give to parents a powerful voice in the development of education policies and decisions at European level. In the field of education, EPA aims to promote the active participation of parents and the recognition of their central place as the primary responsible of the education of their children.
- Competition hihglighting STEM for 10+ children
- Your opportunity to influence the Key Competences framework in the EU
- Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived (FEAD)
- New scientific tool to analyse the inclusiveness of education systems embraces EPA advocacy messages
- 3rd Global School Play Day - 1 February
- Conference on the EU Pillar of Social Rights